Joint Master, in International Communication with specialization in:
- Corporate & Intercultural Communication, from Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Geert Hofstede Consortium (The Netherlands)
- Public Relations & New Media, Leeds Metropolitan University (UK)
- Current position: Head of Centre for Entrepreneurship, UiS Business School.
- Executive officer and facilitator of an innovation pilot project, University of Stavanger.
- Experience as initiator and project leader for cross-cultural festivals and events in Stavanger-region.
- Recipe developer as part of a course in Essentials of Superfoods through Matthew Kenney Culinary Course, Crafting the future of food.
Creating content marketing and PR campaign for events, products, and services. Highly motivated in matchmaking companies and bringing out the best of your business, through a national and international network. Insight in intercultural understanding and nation branding as part of my thesis, about Nation Branding in Sri Lanka. Experience in business strategy, customer service, academic innovative projects, and personal development